- Serving the Northern Colorado Front Range.
- Membership will be free and voluntary. Visitors may attend up to two meetings without becoming members.
- Membership will require application. Applications will include the personal contact information and role description of the individual applying; the signed support of a leading member of their organization with authority over the security concerns of that group, location or organization and a signed agreement to the code of conduct/NDA. Each FBO may provide up to two participating members at a given time.
- Credentialed, active duty law enforcement or governing authorities (ie. city council members etc.) wishing to attend a meeting will be welcome to attend any network meetings.
- NOCO CSR functions under an elected board of three persons of equal authority. Elections will be held during the 4th and final meeting each year by a quorum of membership. A quorum will equal at least 50% of current organizations holding membership. Each board member must represent a separate Organization. Any individual with active membership longer than six months is eligible to be a candidate for the board. Regular network related decisions may be made by two agreeing board members. Board members may be assigned specific roles and duties (e.g. Chair, Secretary, Communications, etc.)
Changes to the network structure, membership or definitions will be formulated by the board, announced prior to the next quarterly meeting, and voted on by a simple majority. Board members agree to serve for a full calendar year.
- Termination/inclusion of an individual or FBOs membership from the (Network Name) must be decided upon by at least two of the three board members.
- Any member may recommend that a ‘break out’ group be formed when our meetings become too large, when travel distances prohibit active involvement, or for other reasons approved by the board and a majority vote of current membership.
- Meets four times per calendar year
- Meets at a member’s organization willing to host the event
- 1-1.5 hours in length
- Format (Roundtable moderated by a board member)
- Basic minutes will be kept at each meeting.
- Visitors may attend up to two meetings to see if NOCO CSR fits the needs of their church. They will be asked to become vetted members if they care to continue meeting with our group. This ensures security and integrity of shared information and fosters trust within the membership.
Code of Conduct
- The sharing of information regarding potential threats to FBO’s will be substantial, respectful, and having the goal of protecting the law abiding and redirecting the threat, if possible toward good. Slander, overt speculation or fear mongering will not be tolerated.
- We are a body of law abiding citizens showing respect to our governing authorities and working in conjunction with local law enforcement for the betterment of the community.
- Any statements made by members regarding their FBOs operation, incidents, security posture, or any other sensitive information is strictly confidential without the express permission of the information’s owner.